Saturday, November 3, 2012

KPOP EXPERIMENT-. GIRLS GENERATION APPEAL RANKINGS FROM INTERNATIONAL NON KPOP FANS!

INTERNATIONAL APPEAL OF SNSD EXPERIMENT




There is a lot to say about these types of experiements. One may argue that beauty can not be ranked. Others say that's why people are insecure about how they look. Meh. I agree, So I guess this should be called the INTERNATIONAL Appeal of SNSD RANKINGS  There are many misconceptions, when it comes to international liking of individual members. Some say that Hyoyeon is the best looking to international people, while Yoona is the worst. After reading some threads on All Kpop, Well I've decided to take matters into my own hands, and asked the people around me to rank the Girls of this Generaton. After a series of arguments of the all the girls being the same person, the close people around me decided to rank the girls in terms of looks. I chose these pictures, because the girls have neutral makeup and look natural.

Part 1: Ranking from my family
Part 2: My nonkpop friends and Korean friends.
Part 3: Final thoughts
**Disclaimer, no doubt all of these girls are beautiful. Please SONES, don't attack meh peeps**

Firstly, here is my ranking.
1. Tiffany
2. SooYoung
3. Yuri
4. SeoHyun
5. YoonA
6. Jessica
7. TaeYeon
8. Hyoyeon
9. Sunny

My Dad
1. Sunny
2. SooYoung
3. YoonA
4. Jessica
5. HyoYeon
6. Yuri
7. Tiffany
8. SeoHyun
9. TaeYeon

My Oldest Brother
1. Tiffany
2. YoonA
3. Jessica
4. TaeYeon
5. SeoHyun
6. SooYoung
7. Yuri
8. HyoYeon
9. Sunny

My Youngest Brother, but is still older than me
1. Tiffany
2. Jessica
3. Yuri
4. Seohyun
5. SooYoung
6. TaeYeon
7. YoonA
8. HyoYeon
9. Sunny

My Mother
1. SooYoung
2.Tiffany
3. Jessica
4. Yuri
5. SeoHyun
6. YoonA
7. HyoYeon
8. Taeyeon
9. Sunny


Well, Tiffany topped the ranking three times. Hyoyeon was at the lower end so far. That kills the misconception that Hyoyeon is the best looking member to Westerners. But like every good experiment, it needs more trials.
So, watch out for part 2, where I ask my Korean (that came from Korea) Friends, Japanese friends ( that came from Japan) and American friends (of course that was born in America) about their rankings of all popular Girls Generation!  
Part two will be released 11/8! And part 3 will be released 11/9 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment