Sunday, October 21, 2012

HyunA 현아 has Melted Ice Cream?



HyunA's Comeback's Title Track, Ice Cream was released minutes ago.


My Thoughts
  • The song is addictive
  • The music video is sexy and cute. And Psy makes a special appearance stealing HyunA's ice cream that she was going to melt down. It was random and cute at the same time. 
  • The Dancing wasn't overly sexual as in Bubble Pop (Did Cube finally learn its lesson? Nope, well I can hope)
  • HyunA  is hot, I mean smoking hot, to the point that she is confusing my sexuality more than normal
  • HyunA is capable of wearing clothes
  • HyunA is a terrible driver; she ran over a clown, the poor soul
  • HyunA will look great in any hair color
  • HyunA ran out of natural hair colors that she didn't have before, so she went to unnatural hair colors. (Don't ever do bright red. It's mine HyunA! You'll look better in it than me). 
  • HyunA looks absolutely adorable in baseball caps. 
  • HyunA is more tolerable during this comeback than in Bubble Pop.
  • HyunA is so likable in this comeback that I will throw my money in Cube's face at anything that has HyunA's face on it. 
  • Her Diamond rings are large and so Bling-Bling.


What do you think of it? Did you like it or dislike it? Share your opinion usin

No comments:

Post a Comment